I am a BSC graduate and i want my career in animation. I dont want a double graduation. I m totally confused please guide about the courses.

i cant find any good course under animation and multemedia, PLEASE HELP. i want to make my career in animation and lokking for a good course else than bsc in animation, does diploma courses are good for my future?

0 73 Views | Posted 2011-10-15 23:33:10
Asked by Adarsh Paul

The question is closed for answering

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vineet Raj Kapoor | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-18 08:36:26
    Either go for masters or just do a good course in animation. No need to do graduation as you already have understood. You course must be recognized by the industry. Govt. recognition wont matter except for govt jobs or certain rigid organizations. Nothing but your innermost talent and passion should lead you to the course and the institute you choose. Go speak to people over there and see if you like their philosophy and they change your perspective.Try their website for more details. Also remember that Animation requires good mentoring. Typically go for a school which offers all the information including faculty on their website. Wish you t... view more
  • H

    Answered by

    Hemanth Kumar Kumar

    2011-10-17 23:31:09
    Dear Student, Doing another degree in Animation is of no use for you as you already have a normal BSc degree. Thus , I would suggest two options for you if you are serious about your career.1. Go for MSc in Animation - 2 years. from recognised University2. Diploma in Animation - 1 year from recognised UniversityPrivate certificate courses are not recognised much now a days. Thus go for a UGC recognised Goverment University courses. ANITECH offers above both from reputed Karnataka State Open University, which is wing of University of Mysore. Its UGC recognised and recognised Internationally by Common Wealth of Learning UK. AAOU, China, COL... view more
  • S

    Answered by

    subhasish debroy | Guide-Level 13

    2011-10-15 23:55:02
    YES. Diploma in Animation Engineering (DAE)- Animation Film Making offered by reputed trg. Institute will be helpful for you. Best wishes.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 833 Exams
  • 291k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post