I am a comerce stdnt.i had droppd a year after cls-12 and nw while pursuing bba lost another year.am I eligible for a mba degree in canada?

I completed my cls12 in 2008 and dropped a year after that.in 2009 I took up bba.but lost another academic year in between.now inspite of ending my course in 2012 I wl end it in 2013.am I eligible for a mba degree in canada?if yes what should be my gmat and toefl score?

0 39 Views | Posted 2011-10-11 17:52:35

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-12-22 14:40:23
    Canada is one of the finest study destination to pursue MBA, to pursue MBA from Canada you need to have:
    16 years of education with good academic record, preferably 60% plus in graduation.
    Relevant undergraduate degree form recognized university.
    2-3 years of full time work experience after graduation.
    GMAT score of 500-6000 plus.
    IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.
    With 15 years of education UK, would be the best study destination for you, as you are pursuing BBA now, it would be advisable for you to work for 2-3 years after completing your graduation and then apply for MBA, how ever if you wish to continue with your studies, you can pursue
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-11 18:10:59
    To pursue masters in Canada, you must have 4 years degree with good academic record and at least 3 years work experience. Since you have not completed your BBA, you are not eligible even if you complete your BBA, you need to pursue further 1 years programme here.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post