I am a degree discontinued student. Heard of many reputed universities offering single sitting degree for those who have discontinued degree

Does U G C have any guidelines regarding degree discontinued students getting degree through distance mode. i.e., students who have already spent three years in college but could not complete due to inevitable circumstances. If so I would like to do degree. Please suggest any university.

0 100 Views | Posted 2011-09-11 00:22:05
Asked by kumar

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    arun dev | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-11 00:27:10
    Dear kumar,
    as per UGC guidelines single sitting degrees are not valid and its not offered in reputed universities. I suggest u not to go for a short cut and fell in trouble, pls follow a regular degree through correspondence.
    It ll benefit u a lot,
    With regards, arun

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 485k Reviews
  • 1150k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post