i am a diploma holder in civil trade and want to prepare cpwd and railway for je post.which institute and study material should i refer?

hello sir,i am saswat and i want to know which books and studymaterial should i refer?and for preparing cpwd,rrb (j.e) which institute should i refer?

0 30 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 15:20:16
Asked by saswat

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-10 17:46:56
    Hi Saswat,
    Although there are rarely any institutes to offer coaching for these exams, but you can surely refer to the link below containing list of the institutes offering government exams coaching:
    Please do revert for any further query. if your query has been resolved, please close the query by rating it as the 'Best Answer'.
    All the Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post