i am a graduate in arts.i am also learned computer hardware course.but i am not satisfied with this.so tell me which course should do

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-10-22 23:44:22
Asked by ajay kumar

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Ms.Jenny John | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-23 01:41:21
    Dear Ajay,
    Both the courses you have done are from very different fields, i would advice you that first you think that in which field you want to achieve academic progress and go for a higher degree.
    if you want to advance in your arts field then you can pursue your MA. (Masters of Arts) and if you are willing to advance in computer field then i advice you go for a bachelors degree for better prospects For e.g. Diploma in Computer Application , Bachelor in Computer Application.
    if you want to advance in any other field for which you are passionate then kindly mention here so that i can help you better and give you better and more specific

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post