i am a student of 3rd sem civil engineering in sjce, mysore. please let me know about coaching centres or reference books for civil service?

i want to do ias. but am confused whether to do it or get into a good job or continue my education.

0 87 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 19:28:16
Asked by Ashwini

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-10 19:30:01
    Rau'sIAS, Chanakya, Brilliant Tutorials etc offer Civil services coaching. Also visit www.upsc.gov.in

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post