I am a student of B.Tech first year. I want to change my college from 2nd semester. Is it possible?

0 327 Views | Posted 4 years ago
Asked by Ravi Radadiya

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Adarsh Pansari

    4 years ago
    You can change your college but you have to change it in 2 years under lateral entry in any university or a private college.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Raghav Makkar | Contributor-Level 7

    4 years ago
    You have two options in this scenario, either you have to wait for 2nd semester and start your career once again from 1st year in another college or you should only try in private institutes only. Here's condition apply as you have a genuine problem that why are you changing the college along with this you have good marks with no backlog.
    Good luck.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Group Captain Vinayak Deodhar La vie est faite pour vivre pas pour stresser | Scholar-Level 18

    4 years ago
    Hello Ravi,
    What happened? Why you want to change college? Practically it's not possible to change college after admission even though theoretically it's possible.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 358k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post