I am an Indian student completed my 12 standard in 2010 and now i want to be an astronomer but financial condition is not good.

please tell me about the universities providing financial assistance in india and in abroad.what should be the steps to be an astronomer

0 47 Views | Posted 2011-09-19 11:07:49
Asked by utkarsh

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-21 15:59:59
    Hi Utkarsh,You need to have a excellent academic record if you aspire to be a astronomer.You can avail the scholarships, which various universities offer's to its national as well as international students. The scholarships can be either partial tuition fee waived of or full tuition fee waived off.In order to avail the scholarships it is always advised to apply as soon as possible.
    You can avail education loan, for financing your studies.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this query, than please mark it as Thumbs Up or Rate it as a best answered.
    All The Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 574k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post