I am Ashutosh and I have 1 year experience in insurance as i am working technically for it but I want to switch to business side. how?

I have done B.Tech CSE and working in IT major since past one year, my project is for world's leading insurance company. now I have technical experience in this, How can i use this experience and switch to business side in same sector?

0 82 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 23:30:28
Asked by Ashutosh

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Rahul Chauhan | Contributor-Level 9

    2012-09-02 04:25:42
    CFA Program is a professional credential offered by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) to investment & financial professionals and students ( cfainstitute.org ). FRM Program is a professional credential offered by Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA) to risk management professionals ( garp.org ). After CFA and FRM you can work in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Investment Research, Security Analysis, Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management. For more details visit this web link : edupristine.com/courses/

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post