i'am avinash & i'am studying B.E ,E.C.E branch. i want to do my M.S in vlsi & embedded systems so can u please guide me

i want to continue my education by doing M.S degree within india or abroad so i need suggestion and guidance as which university i may approach and how to get admission in any particular college

0 89 Views | Posted 2011-09-10 13:03:42
Asked by AVINASH

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2011-09-14 15:46:51
    if at all you want to go abroad and study. choose the best. go for american univs. the univs's mentioned by aneekat are undoubtedly good. but hardly offer scholarships. plus being an indian the cost of living might bother you. weigh all the pros and cons and then decide the best for yourself
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-14 15:40:32
    Hi Avinash,
    Education in most of the European Universities is free or they charge very less fee. As you have asked this question under UK. Few universities that might interest you are:
    University of Glamorgan
    University of Birmingham
    London South Bank University
    University of Westminster
    University of Sussex
    University of Huddersfield
    University of Kent
    University of Essex
    Newcastle University
    For admissions you might have to give GRE, IELTS/TOEFL or any other exam as per the university requirement.
    For more details on Scholarship and education in UK, I would suggest you to visit British Council.
    Hope this helps
    All The Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post