i am b.pharmacy graduate.please tell me to get government job such as drug inspector is it must to be a regestered pharmacist?

when will be notification for drug inspector and health inspector post release?

0 18 Views | Posted 2011-10-30 17:40:41
Asked by bharath

  • 1 Answer

  • D

    Answered by

    Dr Mohsin Khan | Guide-Level 13

    2011-10-30 18:35:00
    Educational : Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent. Pharmacy degree obtained must be from PCI approved college and candidate be registered with state or central pharmacy council.
    B. Experience : 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological and special products specified in Schedule 'C' and 'C'(1) to the Drugs & Cosmetics Rules, 1945.
    DUTIES : Duties and functions specified in Rules 51 and 52 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 include inspection of (i) all licensed drugs manufacturing establ

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post