I am completing class 12th. Can you suggest me a course that does not have Maths subject?

0 28 Views | Posted 5 years ago
Asked by Aniket Mahajan

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manjeet Jakhar Had complete bachlors | Contributor-Level 10

    5 years ago
    In my opinion, you can do BBA LLB, and Honors course like chemistry Honours, physics Honours, Biology Honours, and if you want to go for UPSC, you can choose BA Programming that is Bachelors in Arts.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    pavan achari struggling for something...... | Guide-Level 11

    5 years ago
    Hi, you can go for B.Com BBA BA (Arts, Law, etc.).

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post