I am Diploma holder Mechanical Engg. completed in 1992 now wish to do B Tech Mechanical from reputed college/universities approved by AICTE

where will be the course will it be approved by AICTE or MHRD, UGC, DEC what duration will be the course will it be par time course

0 21 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 21:22:44
Asked by unni krishnan

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-07 21:40:48
    Part time B tech is being offered for working employees by many Universities and colleges in India. You have the option to do AMIE/AMIME

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post