i am doing B.Pharm Ist year.After B.Pharm I want to do Research. Tell me the institutes where i can do Research through M.Sc./M.Pharm.


0 71 Views | Posted 2011-09-28 11:22:41
Asked by deepak

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-28 11:57:56
    Hi Deepak, clinical research is the study of drugs and medicinal systems on humans, both patients and volunteers to find out both how safe it is as well as what its adverse effects are. Clinical research is one of the few industries in India that has been unaffected, as yet, by global recessionary trends. As per your query, I am sending you link of institutes offering your desired course in the country.
  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-28 11:41:07
    Some of the Top research Organization for pharma are http://www.niper.ac.in/ http://dipsar.in/ http://www.itbhu.ac.in/phe/ . You Can go for your Masters in any of the Institutes

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post