i am doing chemistry honors from a reputed college. can i persue m.pharma for my post graduation?

0 29 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 21:06:08
Asked by vishakha

  • 2 Answers

  • S

    Answered by

    subhasish debroy | Guide-Level 13

    2011-09-08 21:31:59
    vishakha, So far input I have - You can do m.pharma after b.pharma only so far graduation concern but after M.sc. in organic chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry you can go for M.Pharma also.
  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-08 21:22:52
    Most of the top and Reputed Universities require B pharm as the eligibility , How ever there might be Specializations where they accept B Sc Chem Hons . You Can Appear JAM though For Msc in IITs there you will find ways to enter many Industries Including Pharmaceuticals

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post