i am doing diploma in e.c.e and its my last semester so i want to ask can i do b.tech from u.k and i have not done +2 so can i do degree

0 27 Views | Posted 2011-10-29 13:30:56

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shiksha | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-29 14:43:47
    In order purse undergraduate course from UK, you need to have:
    12 years of education, with good academic background throughout,preferably 60% plus in 12th.
    Relevant 12th degree from recognized education board.
    IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus,OR
    TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
    Please remember basic secondary education qualification is a must to be eligible for Bachelor’s degree programs.
    How ever you can enrol in IETE, it offers variety of courses which are of international repute,for detailed information pleas log on to below mentioned web link.
    All the Best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post