i am doing mechanical enginering now and after that i want specialization in marine field(captain of ship) so wich course should i do

0 37 Views | Posted 2011-09-25 08:54:09
Asked by Danish Khan

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-26 12:58:02
    Hi Danish,
    As you are pursuing Undergraduate course in Mechanical engineering and on completion of that you wish to pursue some course leading to specialization in marine, so in that case the best option available for you is to pursue Masters in Marine engineering.
    So regarding the same please find below some of the best universities which offers this course:
    Liverpool John Moores University.
    Course Name: MSC Marine and offshore engineering.
    Newcastle University.
    Course-Meng Marine Engineering
    City University London
    Course-MSC Maritime operations and Management
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this an

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post