I am doing my B-TEC from DAIICT-Gandhinager with 7.1 pointer GRE 1280-1400. One International paper published, recommend universities in US

I Want to do MS in Embedded Systems.

0 86 Views | Posted 2011-09-20 09:59:49
Asked by Pavas Kant

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-20 10:44:29
    Hi Pavas,
    There are many universities in the USA, which offers the course of your choice.
    Some of the universities are:
    1.Southern Methodist University.
    2.North Dakota University.
    3.Oklahoma City University.
    4.Wright State university.
    5.Illinois State University.
    All these university offers the Masters course in Computer science and related subjects.
    For detailed information about the courses and the curriculum, please refer to the university website.
    I hope this answers your queries.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post