i am done b.sc(H) biotecnology. i want to do clinical research (1 year $ certificate )please suggest me the instiute of clinical research.

0 109 Views | Posted 2011-09-12 16:31:34
Asked by sangeet

  • 1 Answer

  • K

    Answered by

    Komal Sahai

    2011-09-12 16:55:06
    Hi Sangeet,
    What is your preferred location to pursue the course. Kindly provide the location so that we can help you in getting the right institute.
    drpiyush request you to answer this question.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post