i am graduate in agriculture and wish to pursue career in agriculture field

now i am want to going in civil services field what can i do

0 25 Views | Posted 2011-09-18 15:47:56
Asked by bhanuday

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-19 13:47:24
    Hi Bhanuday,
    Civil services exam conducted by UPSC are one of the most competitive exams held all over India so to recruit the creme of the lot for the premier job vacancies in the State/ Central Government. You can definitely apply for the same as the minimum eligibility requirement is a graduate degree from a recognized University.
    The exam consist of three levels that require to be qualified one after the another that is CSAT, Main Exam, Personal Interview.
    To know more about the Civil Services in details, please refer to the below link:
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-18 15:59:04
    Well the best way to get succes in civil services is to join a good coaching institute like RAUs, Nirvana, Chanakya etc. They have very good conversion rates. Also, they will guide you well and provide very weel structured content.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post