I am in 12th now but i m so confused what career should i pursue after 12th please help!!

Comparitively my boilogy is much better than physics and maths!! but i am very confused i cant and dont want to go for engg. so please suggest something which will be very suitable so me!! :)

0 119 Views | Posted 2011-10-13 13:15:44

The question is closed for answering

  • 5 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-20 12:40:42
    In order to decide what study to pursue after 12th, yo need to decide first of all in which field you want to make your career, and then according you can opt for the course.For example if you want to be a CA you can opt for B.com, if being engineer is your dream then you can opt for B.Tech or BE. like wise there are many courses available, and please do not opt for a course which do not interest you at all.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-13 15:16:02
    Hi Sharique, in today's time there are variety of streams with wide scope. You have numerous options from medical to media. In my opinion, choosing the best one entirely depends on your interest as it will help you to climb the ladder of success easily. It would be great if you mention your interest area as well as it will help me to guide you in the best way. Thanks. All the best!
  • G

    Answered by

    Gaurav Agarwal

    2011-10-20 12:33:47
    we provide a placement training to all students who are pursuing IT cources by giving them practical knowledge for working on live projects,contact us if interested
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2011-10-20 11:39:05
    God has gifted each and every individual a unique quality. Before moving ahead find out the unique quality being gifted by God. For finding such unique quality you need to analyse yourself.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Dr.Suresh Kumar Choudhary | Contributor-Level 6

    2011-10-13 14:32:28
    Dear frd there is 2 way after 12
    1 for maths students go in b.e,b.tec,and other aeromatics and more much course
    2 is medicine for bio students if you want to go throw exams than to give exams of PMT and you became a doctor aur many other coure also like pharma,g.n.m,Bsc,BAMS

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post