I am in 2nd year of civil engineering and want to get transfer to a good university aborad. is there any option for this?

I am in B,tech civil engineering 2nd year at Thapar University, Patial and want to get a transfer to a good foreign university. Is there any option for this...? I have heard that some universities take transfer students.

0 41 Views | Posted 2011-10-29 14:40:13
Asked by Vishvendra

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post