i am in practice till today and if i produce my experience certificate , can i get the visa easily and whether it cover the gap or not

i did LLB in the year 2009 with 55% marks.i want to go to canada for studies and want to settle over there.can i get the visa for it and also suggest me the best suitable courses over ther for me.

0 35 Views | Posted 2011-09-26 21:49:00

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Deepak Shroff | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-27 11:12:53
    Which Practice Please clarify, Although Law, CA, CS Practicing does not need a gap certificate
    You just need to show experience certificate and State Bar Association Certificate in case of Law Practitioner. For any further queries contact me on deepak.shroff@in.com and if satisfied with answer please choose it best answer.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 446k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post