i am just looking for an government institue for Aeronautical Mantinance Engineering college, anyone here can help me to find me a college

0 73 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 20:43:21
Asked by Momin Khan

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Hisbanur Rahaman | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-11 04:16:30
    IN GOVERN MENT SECTOR UNINERSITY OF PETROLIUM AND ENERGY SUUDIES OFFER B Tch IN AERONTICAL ENGINEERING WITH SPETIALISATION IN AVIONICSTo train and develop motivated professionals in specific areas of aerospace and avionics, the interdisciplinary program integrates key concepts and techniques from the field of Aeronautics, Electronics and Instrumentation these programme is meant for :list is indicative only :not exaustive:

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post