i am looking for masters in structural engineering.Which universities should i apply to?

I am an Indian student doing my Btech in NITK Surathkal. I want to pursue my masters in structures in Europe or US (preferably Europe). I also want to know about funding options available .

0 25 Views | Posted 2011-09-25 12:56:16
Asked by Sushma

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-26 12:37:30
    Hi Sushma,
    Please find below some of the good universities in USA/UK offering the course you wish to pursue:
    1.The Jacobs School of Engineering, University of California at San Diego-USA.
    2.Armour College of Engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology-USA
    3.Washington University in St. Louis School of Engineering-USA
    4.The university of Sheffield-UK
    5.City University London-UK
    6.The university of Nottingham-UK
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post