I am passed XII science with 70% marks . No admission to undergraduate till the date Guide me to continue my education

0 14 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 00:37:49
Asked by Sino K S

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    arun dev | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-10 08:08:43
    Dear sino,
    Its too good u got 70% wat ever may b da reason do continue ur studies,
    for regular Bsc degree u need to make a gap certificate from tasildars office,
    If have good marks in PCM and wish to go fro engineering u can clear entrance test and can go for Engineering.
    All is ur wish, but do continue ur studies,
    Wish u da best,

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post