I am persuing 12th non medical stream and further i want to go abroad so suggest me some good courses overthere.

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 12:16:02

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-25 15:59:24
    All most all the universities in countries like US, UK,Canada, offers variety of courses at undergraduate level. Since you are a non-medical student you can pursue courses in the field of engineering, computers and many more fields.
    Please remember in order to pursue undergraduate course in US, UK, Canada, you need to have:
    Good academic background, preferably 60% plus in 12th.
    Relevant 12th degree from recognized education board.
    IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus, or
    TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 864 Exams
  • 402k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post