I am pursuing +3 (1st Yr) BSC Phy Hons. Interested to pursue integrated Ph.D. Please advise the universities and when to apply?

Since working experience is requird for Ph.D, I intend to go for direct Integrated Ph.D. Which are the Universities in India where Integrated or Ph.D course in Physics can be pursued? Their websites?. Can it be pursued after graduation/M.Phil? Please advise.

0 29 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 12:19:58

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post