i am pursuing b.tech.my percentage till now is 80. i want to study in u.k or canada.but what will be the total expenses?

will there be any chances for a scholarship depending on my b.tech percentage/...

0 29 Views | Posted 2011-10-21 20:26:28
Asked by saleem

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-24 12:53:11
    Hi,Universities in Canada require 16 years of education for admission in masters program, where as universities in UK require 15 years of education.You need to take either IELTS or TOEFL, both of these exams are English proficiency exam,which need to be taken by all the international students whose first or native language is not English, universities generally require IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus or TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.Universities in Canada also require GRE score of 1100-1200 plus for admission MS program.In order to get admission in universities of UK or Canada, you need to have:Good academic background, preferably 60% plus on gra... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post