I am pursuing BCA and will get completed in the mid of 2013. I want to study further in the same discipline in USA. What are my options ?

I want to pursue a master degree in computer application (like MCA) in USA.

0 81 Views | Posted 2011-09-05 12:45:36

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-30 11:17:37
    Hi Riddiman,If your BCA degree is of 3 years duration, than your chance of getting admission in US universities for Masters course is very less, because US universities requires 10+2+4 years of education system as a pre-requisite to offer admission in masters course.There are many courses offered by US universities in computer related filed, find below some of these fields for your reference:1.MS (Computer science)2.MS (Software Engineering)3.MS (Information technology)4.MS (Information management systems)However you can opt for universities in UK, as they accepts the 10+2+3 years of education system, plus in UK you can complete your masters ... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 880 Exams
  • 416k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post