i am working as a software engineer but i have done my grad in non CS/IT stream is there any course by which i can do to pursue research

0 56 Views | Posted 2011-10-14 11:23:17
Asked by swati

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vikas Naidu | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-15 08:35:52
    You have not mentioned What graduation u have done? U said U have done ur graduation in non CS/IT stream. On the basis of ur graduation we can suggest what post graduation can be done.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    kaustubh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-14 16:31:48
    u can try data mining
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-14 14:16:43
    you can do MS or M tech , for your research or , if you have already master degree , then MPhil is better
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-14 11:26:40
    The only way out for you is to do MTech in CS/IT(all institutes allow this transition of domain) and then go for Phd in CS/IT. Phd is done in the same domain as your masters degree.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post