I aman M.A in polsci. Professionaly am B.ED. am having 5 years exp as s.st teacher and one year exp as an IELTS trainer.

I want to settle my life means i want to have good earning which edu course i shud pursue now

0 128 Views | Posted 2011-10-11 17:53:46

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-11 18:09:42
    First of all, any courses doesn't help you to settle in your career, it is YOU who decide your future course of action. It seems you are focusing on money when you say you wish to settle down. If it is, the best course of action should be
    you should start your career as a soft skills trainer. You can contact BPO and telemarketing industry. As you have experience as IELTS trainer, you can start your career as voice trainer and communication development. It is a well paid and most satisfying career.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post