I Completed 12th in '04 want to appear directly for TYBA (with Psyco), possible? how ? will it hold value for post graduation?

I've completed 12th in 2004, i want to pursue graduation to study further but i don't plan to give three years if there is a way, i want to appear for TYBA (with Psyco) to further pursue studies in guidance & counseling , what are my options to appear for TYBA directly with a valuable Certificate.

0 89 Views | Posted 2011-09-28 07:08:26
Asked by Rocky

  • 3 Answers

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-30 19:25:52
    Hi Rocky,
    Although, there are Institutes providing one sitting degree like KSOU, Osmania University Andhra University, University of Kerala, Institute of Distance Education etc, but I don't think it holds any value in the job market, so in case you are just looking for a degree to complete your education you can go for these one sitting degree but whether or not it can bring any career benefits to you is really doubtful.
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the “thumbs up” icon.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-28 10:23:45
    No, Its not possible. You will have to appear for three yearly exams at interval of one year each to be a graduate.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vikas Naidu | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-28 09:25:02
    Single sitting in any graduation program is not valid and will not be accepted by any company.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post