i completed my 2 in 2004,i discontinued my graduation due to some financial reasons.now can i do B.sc computers from periyar university?

if so can i write group 1 exams after completing this one sitting pattern?other wise can u please let me know which government exams can i appear using this degree?

0 68 Views | Posted 2011-09-14 18:03:51
Asked by amruth

The question is closed for answering

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    arun dev | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-15 10:23:01
    Dear amruth,
    If i am right den u hav done ur +2 in 2004 if so den u r eligible for doing graduation now, it requires a gap certificate if going for regular graduation it can b made from a tasildar office. if u r going part time den it doesn't requires some time.
    Pls do reply if u r not cleared.
    Wish u da best,
  • S

    Answered by

    Sandra Jackson

    2011-09-14 18:10:20
    you can do from there

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post