I completed my Diploma in Instrumentation engineering and i want to do my B.Tech as correspondance course. So, suggest me.

I need a best college, ehich might be any where in India offering B.Tech in Instrumentaton as a distance education.

0 220 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 07:20:33

  • 2 Answers

  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-08 08:50:09
    The Ministry of Human Resources development has not approved conduct of distance education BE/ B Tech/Engineering courses. Further to the above, as per letter No. DEC/2009/2153 - 2779 dt. 13.08.09, neither the DEC nor the joint committee consisting of representatives from AICTE/UGC/DEC has approved any University conducting BE/B Tech programmes through distance education. The non approval is applicable to M Phil, PhD programmes also. This means that any student undergoing such courses will be doing so at his/her own risk. A good suggestion would be to do regular B Tech , if not possible you have the option to choose AMIE
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pradip Kumar

    2011-09-08 07:50:35
    Try CJM university or Manav Bharti University. google Seer Alpha Institute

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 880 Exams
  • 416k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post