i complited my B.P.T. from mumbai and willing to do m.s. from govt institute of USA my prefarences are the institute should be near kansas .

which are the institutes near kansas city i can apply for m.s. in physiotherapy..

0 81 Views | Posted 2011-09-11 19:51:47

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-30 11:05:26
    Hi Manjushree,
    Please find below some good universities in USA offering the course of your interest:
    1.University of Southern California.
    2.University of Pittsburgh.
    3.University of Iowa.
    4.Washington University in St. Louis.
    5.Northwestern University.
    In order to pursue Masters in USA you need to have a relevant undergraduate degree, a good academic background preferably 60%, GRE score of 1200-1400 plus and TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post