I did MBBS in Ukraine.now.i want to do PG OB-GYN in India, Germany , UK please give me information regarding eligibility, fee-structure.

and also suggest me regarding my future..

0 67 Views | Posted 2011-10-09 22:07:36

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2011-10-20 16:02:59
    An OB-GYN is board eligible if she has earned a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, as well as completed a four-year residency in obstetrics and gynecology through an accredited medical school. The training must include areas related to pregnancy and childbirth, as well as general women's health, such as reproductive health, cancer treatment and female sexuality. The doctor must have an unrestricted medical license to be eligible for board certification.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post