I did my B.Tech (Mechanical) in India and currently have a P.G Certificate from Swansea University, UK. How to study M.Tech in Canada?

0 26 Views | Posted 2011-09-13 04:17:56

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-28 15:35:26
    Hi,In order to pursue MS in Mechanical engineering from Canadian University,you need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university, in 10+2+4 years of education pattern.Good academic record throughout preferably 60% plus in graduation.GRE score of 1100-1200 plus.TOEFL score of 80-90 plus, ORIELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.Universities in Canada have 2 admission intakes i.e. Fall (August) and Spring (January) Intake. So first of all you need to decide in which intake you want admission, and then accordingly start your application process at least 6-7 months in advance, it is always a... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post