I doing my B.E AERONAUTICAL ENG.3rd yr ,after completed this i want do ms in abroad but i don't know what are the courses in ms relate to AE

0 41 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 21:45:51
Asked by Subbiah S

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-11 10:36:17
    Hi Subbiah,
    As you are pursuing BE in Aeronautical engineering, it will be advisable for you to pursue MS in the same field as it will add on to your knowledge.
    There are many universities in US and UK which offers MS in Aeronautical engineering and MS in Aerospace engineering, for your reference find below some of these universities:
    1.University of Texas Arlington-US
    2.University of Houston-US
    3.City University London-UK
    4.University of bath-UK
    5.University of Manchester-UK
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 949 Exams
  • 494k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post