i finished my mbbs from ukraine,but iam not intrested to work as doctor anymore,what other feild can i go for

i want to go in such feild which will count my exsisting mbbs degree from ukraine as valid without clearing my medical council of india's foregin medical graduate exam and i can study further in india after which i can get better job opportunities with very good salary,please suggest me such feild.

0 59 Views | Posted 2011-09-22 22:36:32

  • 1 Answer

  • M

    Answered by

    Mr.Sanjay Gupta

    2011-09-24 19:04:40
    You can explore clinical research filed to work with a pharma, biotech or contract research company. Here you will not be dealing with teh patients directly but would be involved in managing the conduct of a systematic clinical research on them. Apart from being a lucartive career option it would provide you teh required professional satisfaction as well.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 442k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post