i had done my BA (graduation) private from Himachal Univ in yr 2000, could not score 50% marks. Can i improve now

I had done BA private from HPU in yr 2000. Due to some personal problem, i could not score well. I have less then 50% marks which is affecting my further education and job profile. Can i improve now

0 38 Views | Posted 2011-09-10 02:49:01
Asked by roohi

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-30 13:22:17
    As it is already been 11 years, I don't think it would be possible to give improvement test now. There is some time limit of 6 or 8 years within which you can take improvement or clear any backlog. However, i would suggest you to contact your University once to check if they allow you to sit for improvement then you may go ahead.
    Another option could be that you do a second graduation through Open University like IGNOU.
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries. In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the “thumbs up” icon.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post