I have a BA Degree. Am I eligible to study BA (ED) at National Institute of Education, Singapore?

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-10-04 11:56:25

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-11 15:06:07
    You are eligible to pursue the course of your choice at NIE,Singapore.
    The university offers:
    1-year Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) teaching programme for graduate degree holders; and
    4-year Undergraduate teaching degree programme – BA/BSc (Education)
    Since you have not completed your Post graduation, you have to pursue 4-year undergraduate course.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 865 Exams
  • 404k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post