i have complete graduation with arts and i have got 5.5 band in ielts.i want to go for scotland for higher study.please suggest me

which course i go in scotland land pleause suggest me any good college and university

0 71 Views | Posted 2011-10-15 21:58:35

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • A

    Answered by

    aditya chaudhary | Contributor-Level 6

    2011-10-15 22:02:46
    Jaspreet You can try for this but i think 6 band in ielts is must . So please try again n score gud band near about 8 - 9 . all the best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 446k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post