i have completed 3 year diploma in mechanical engg. from assam how to get admission to pursue BE .and which colleges provides such opportu

0 22 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 21:14:42
Asked by tosnin

  • 2 Answers

  • A

    Answered by

    Akshay Mirajkar

    2011-10-14 16:30:42
    i can tell u about Maharashtra CAP round only. U sahould go to the site www.dte.co.in or www.dte.org to apply for govt. recognized institutes in Maharashtra for DIRECT SECOND YEAR.
    Best luck
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-12 22:46:26
    Most of the engineering college take diploma holdres in second year of BE courses subject to availability of seats. anothe opton is to enroll for AMIE course, which is equivalent to B.E./B. tech.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post