i have completed b.sc nursing degree.i want to do forensic nursing now in abroad.so what i have to do know.

0 63 Views | Posted 2011-09-09 20:59:54

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-01 14:01:49
    Hi,As you have completed Bsc in nursing, you can pursue Masters in nursing,in Canada, there are many good universities in Canada offering this course, find below some of these universities:1.University of Alberta.Link:tinyurl.com/6amxma92.University of British Columbia.Link:tinyurl.com/3nuvphu3.University of Victoria.Link:tinyurl.com/y264woqUniversities in Canada have 2 admission intake in a year, namely:Fall (August)Spring (January)So first of all you need to decide in which intake you want admission and accordingly you can start your application process at least 6-7 months in advance of your planned admission intake.Average fees at Canadia... view more
  • D

    Answered by

    dapinder grewal

    2011-09-09 21:05:40
    hello gagan i think if ur free in these days u should be given ielts exam.!!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 358k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post