I have completed my diploma Electrical in 2008,and now i want to do B.Tech in distance mode.how can it ?

I have completed my diploma Electrical in 2008,and now i want to do B.Tech in distance mode.which university is providing distance mode B.Tech and what is the procedure of admission??

0 111 Views | Posted 2011-09-20 20:07:49
Asked by vicky

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    sanjaya kumar padhy | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-21 03:19:11
    for this purpose there are two options only. one is AMIE and other is IGNOU.
    Kindly revert for any further queries, also if you liked this answer then rate it 'Best answer' or give a 'Thumbs Up' rating. thnxx.
  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-20 21:33:19
    Hi Vicky,You may not find Institutes giving Distance Education but you can look for part time B.Tech programme. Institutes which give part time Engineering programs like IGNOU, Annamalai University, Acharya Nagarjuna, Anna University, DTU, KSOU, MG University etc, However, no part time programs can stand equivalent to a full time Engineering program reason being, firstly, the competitiveness of the full time program, Entering a full time Engineering is much more tougher than a part time program, Secondly, the kind of practical exposure required in engineering program is only possible through a full time program. So, definitely full time Engin... view more
  • A

    Answered by

    Ankit | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-20 20:11:03
    DTU Delhi , IGNOU , AMIE Provides Distance Learning B.Tech or Part Time B.Tech.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post