I have complted my 2 year course of p diploma in r & a/c after comp my 3 Years DME and I have 14 years exp now would like to study M tech

0 59 Views | Posted 2011-10-25 17:58:28

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    ARVIND SURYAVANSHI | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-25 22:39:38
    in Simple i suggest you need to complete your BE/Btec.the you can go for Mtec.if you have any please reply with the same.all the best.
  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-25 18:51:07
    Since you have a Diploma at ahand, you can get admission to B Tech through lateral entry or complete an AMIE/AMIME, after which you can crack GATE and proceed on to do M Tech. I am talking about the normal route. Besides IIT Roorkee has launched a Five year Integrated M. Tech. Programme in Polymer Science & Technology has been started from the academic session 2007-08. Admissions were offered through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and students will be awarded Integrated M. Tech. Degree in Poymer Science & Technology after completion of 5 years.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post