I have done 12th with PCMB. Can I get lateral entry through OJEE for B.Tech in CSE?

0 16 Views | Posted 3 months ago
Asked by Vidya k

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Satyam Singh | Contributor-Level 8

    3 months ago

    Yes, You can get admission in BTech through OJEE after class 12th provided you have satisfied the eligibility conditions.

    If you have at least 45% in your 10+2 (for reserved candidate 40%) and you have the Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one subject from subjects from Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject / Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Geology / Statistics in their class 12, then you are eligible for OJEE for the admission of Engineering and Architecture courses.

    Also, if you are a student who will be appearing for class 12th, in that year you are eligible t


Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 573k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post