i have done b.com through ghandi memorial collage srinagar now i want to do m.com but i have secored only 42% marks can u suggest me

where i can do m.co please (muzafar ahmad dar)

0 68 Views | Posted 2011-09-17 12:40:31

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Priya Saxena | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-17 14:49:28
    Hi Muzafar,
    With the kind of percentage mentioned by you, it is quite difficult to state the list of universities that may accept your application for M.com with such low scores, but then there is still scope and in this case you can consider pursuing your education through the correspondence mode from any good and a well recognized university.
    Please refer to the following link to know about the Open Universities that are available in the country:
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-17 14:07:18
    If you are not able to get admission in a regular course of your choice you can do the same through correspondence from IGNOU.IGNOU.ac.in

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post