i have done BDS and would like to persue my post graguation fron australia and can i get a job while studying there for financial assistanc

0 69 Views | Posted 2011-09-24 14:15:54
Asked by namrata yadav

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-18 11:47:15
    In order to pursue post graduation studies in dentistry in Australia you need to first of all be registered with the Australian Dental council. Upon attaining the registration you will not only be able to study for a clinical course but also practise after obtaining a proper license in Australia.
    Following documents are required to apply for admission in dentistry course in Australia:
    10th and 12th mark sheets and Passing certificate.
    Undergraduate degree Mark sheets.
    Degree certificate.
    Statement of Purpose(SOP)
    2,Letters of Recommendation(LOR)
    Work experience letters from all employers (if any),
    Resume .
    IELTS score of 6.5-7 bands pl

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post